USE OF INFORMATION
In efforts to better serve your needs, this website collects and stores personal information that you choose to voluntarily provide through our contact forms and other means of communication in which you provide your information. The information collected may include but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number, and messages and in general any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. The website may also auto-collect information to improve your user experience including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and actions taken on the site. This information may be used to offer you an improved user experience, to improve our site to better serve your needs, or to send periodic emails that may be relevant to your needs, respond to inquiries, questions and/or other requests.
We value your information and protect your privacy by utilizing this information only in a way that best benefits you. This website does not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without your explicit approval outside of the following purposes:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested.
- To provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with BMGPO under strict confidentiality agreements in order to help us communicate with you regarding relevant offers from this website and our marketing partners. These trusted entities do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- To share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- To transfer information about you if this website is acquired by or merged with another company.
We adopt best industry standards for data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to protect you against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. You shall also understand that no internet-based site can be 100% secure and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended access that is beyond our control.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
COMPLIANCE WITH THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Protecting the privacy of children is important. The content of this site is not intended to attract or engage any individuals under the age of 18. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our site from those under the age of 18.
YOUR INFORMATION, YOUR CHOICES
If you choose to no longer receive email notifications from this website, you are free at any time to unsubscribe in order to cease from receiving these types of notifications. If you have provided us with your information, you may request to update, modify or delete as deemed necessary by contacting us.